What do you learn during our VCA start course?
When completing our VCA start and VCA VOL course, we guarantee you:
- Knowledge of safety regulations and requirements in the Netherlands
- Taking a free test in preparation for the exam
- The lowest price for obtaining a VCA Basis and VCA VOL certificate in the Netherlands
During the VCA start course, our certified teachers will introduce you to the educational material on the following topics:
- Safety standards and regulations
- Labour inspectorate activity rules
- Accident prevention
- Operational safety of working tools
- Personal protective equipment
- Electrical safety
- Prevention of fires and explosions
- Accident response
- Lifting & Crane safety
- Welding safety
- Safety at height
- Indoor safety
- Hazardous Substances safety
INT Services Study Centre offers other education programmes than a VCA start and VCA VOL course as well, such as a solar panel installation course and an electrician course. We also offer accounting and tax advisor services. Adding to this, INT Services provides tax and financial consultancy.
Enrol and get a VCA certificate
The VCA start and VCA VOL course take place every Sunday from 9.30 to 16.30. At the end of the course, you take an official exam from 17.15 to 18.15. For a pre-test (Dutch language), check out the official website of VCAINFRA. You can also check the entry of the certificate in the State Register of the Netherlands by the link next day after exam. Fill the enrolment form below or call us on + 31 8 520 86 592.