INT Services: real estate investments in the Netherlands.
Seminar for beginners “How to buy a house in the Netherlands” in Russian.
On September 25, 2019 at 7 pm in Vlardingen a seminar was held: “How to invest in real estate in the Netherlands”.
The seminar could also be listened to via Skype!
During the 3-hour workshop you will receive answers to the following questions:
– In which real estate is it interesting to invest in?
– How to choose the most cost-effective object
– What is the return on investment in real estate
– Where to look and how to search for real estate
– How brokerage houses
– How to choose the right financial advisor and why you need it
– Features of the sales contract
– The role of a notary in the purchase of real estate
– How is the assessment of the house
– How is a technical inspection of the house
– How much does it cost to buy a house
– Pitfalls when buying
– Where to get money to buy commercial real estate
– How are real estate investments reflected in the tax return
– What taxes must be paid after the purchase of commercial real estate
– How to make money from commercial real estate
And we have also answered all your questions.
This is a link to the workshop.
INT Services is registered at NRTO (Nederlandse Raad voor Training en Opleiding). As a member of NRTO , INT Services follows it’s code of conduct. Click the link to read it: nrto.nl/kwaliteit/gedragscode.
Read feedback about our seminars in our group “Accountant in the Netherlands“:
Thank you so much for the 3 hour online real estate investment webinar. It is very convenient to sit at home to learn knowledge and skills that no one has been able to explain and share to me in such detail and detail to this day. Rich content and necessary information that will help me systematize my financial strategy for buying real estate in the Netherlands. A very helpful and useful workshop. Thanks again, I highly recommend it to everyone.
Maria Kolehmainen, thank you very much for this workshop. I have been interested in this topic for a long time, but I can say with certainty that I have discovered many new things! And very happy to meet you!