INT Financial Services : What We Offer?
Our accounting team is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of your books by processing transaction in line with local legislation and best practices.
We offer a range of bookkeeping services which include:
- Maintaining general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Employee benefits and expenses.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable services.
- Making supplier payments.
- Treasury and banking.
- Fixed asset (tangible and intangible).
- Leases, loans and finance.
- Closing/general ledger accounting.
- Management reports (profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements).
- VAT/GST filing.
Our team can help you manage your tax and reporting obligations, including those associated with Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and withholding tax (WHT) responsibilities by:
- Registration – Ensuring registration with the necessary local authorities.
- Calculation – Calculating CIT returns and other relevant taxes.
- Submission – Preparation and submission of tax returns to local authorities.
- Payments – Processing of tax liability payments.
- Tax audits – Management of tax audits (as applicable), guiding you through the process and facilitating dialogue with relevant authorities.
- Local knowledge – Offering direct access to our local experts, enabling greater understanding of local taxes, notices and assessments.
We are able to act as an extension to your finance department; helping you to stay on top of the reporting and regulation risks often presented by international trade.
We can help your company become and remain compliant with local and IFRS accounting laws and policies.
Our local reporting systems combined with our talented local teams allow for:
- Preparation of reports in local GAAP and IFRS/US GAAP.
- Creation and submission of annual financial statements.
- Support of global audits.
- Tailored management reports.
- Consolidated reporting at the required frequency with accompanying reconciliation between statutory and management reports.
Accounts Receivable Services
We can help control your operational risk, making sure you to stay compliant with local regulations surrounding invoicing and receivables.
- Our local team gives you visibility of in-country laws and methodologies that can differ hugely to your primary business location’s domestic rules.
Account Payable Services
We help control your costs, helping you to stay compliant with local regulations surrounding the payment of invoices.
- Our local teams can assist with the arrangement and settlement of invoices.
- Cash management – we can help you set up and run bank accounts.
- Payments – we can run local settlement of invoices in line with your corporate controls.
We also offer a range of supporting services such as:
- Staff placement – short or long term resource issues can be alleviated by utilising our global workforce.
- M&A assistance – if you need back office support in a short time frame or more technical support long term, our experts and business model will help you achieve your strategy.
- In-house training – we can help up-skill your staff on local regulatory issues and any significant changes to the accounting landscape.
- Ad-Hoc project support – we have experience in a board range of areas such as reorganising accounting systems, bank payment administration, expense reporting and establishing accounting control procedures.
VAT & GST compliance
- We are able to register your company for VAT across the globe.
- We can guide you through the specific local processes, allowing you to set up in relevant jurisdictions faster and more efficiently.
- We make complex processes, such as obtaining a non-resident VAT/GST number, simple.
- Fiscal representation – Non-EU companies operating in Europe can appoint INT services as a fiscal representative to act on your behalf to deal with VAT related issues.
INT services can provide that single point of contact to coordinate multiple filing requirements across a number of jurisdictions for accurate, timely returns that mitigate the risks associated with non-compliance.
Our local experts assist clients with understanding the regional variations associated with the treatment of transactions and compliance rules.
Our experts can assist in making VAT processes efficient and help the identification of recoverable VAT across the markets in which you operate, liaising with local tax authorities to support claims or information requests and decreasing the turnaround time for settlement.
INT services can help you define a robust framework to help you meet your VAT/GST obligations, which are often mandated by local tax laws.
We also support you in maintaining compliance with:
- Registration thresholds.
- Invoicing, VAT treatment, FX rates etc.
- Local bookkeeping standards.
- Support for tax inspections.
- Additional European reporting requirements: Intrastat and European Commission Sales List (ECSL).
- Bookkeeping Services 80%
- Accounting Services 86%
- Tax Compliance Services 95%
- VAT and GST compliance services 79%
Our Work Flow
Our team can help you manage your tax and reporting obligations, including those associated with Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and withholding tax (WHT).
Our accounting team will keep your books by processing transaction in line with local legislation & practices. We are an extension to your finance department; helping you to stay on top of the reporting and regulatory risks often presented by international trade.